An MVP Yankee Stadium Hotel
Make a Home Run When Choosing Bronx Hotels
Whether you’re planning a date night or a family affair on your next NYC getaway, our Yankee Stadium hotel accommodations put you within easy reach of New York’s famed ball games. First opened in April of 2009, the new Yankee Stadium is home to the New York Yankees of Major League Baseball and the home stadium for New York City FC of Major League Soccer. Nestled across the street from the former stadium, referred to as “The House that Ruth Built,” the new stadium incorporates state-of-the-art technology and luxury seating. Our hotel near Yankee Stadium puts iconic New York baseball games within easy reach, so you can enjoy a home run on your next getaway.
Discover for yourself a variety of attractions near Yankee Stadium hotels, including:
- Babe Ruth Plaza
- Monument Park
- New York Yankees Museum
- Yankee Tavern
- The Grand Concourse
The Opera House Hotel's convenient South Bronx location and onsite parking allows guests to attend games at Yankee Stadium without the hassle. Use our car and subway directions to Yankee stadium from our Bronx hotel below and see what it's like to travel like a New Yorker.
Directions to Yankee Stadium (1 East 161st Street, Bronx, NY 10451)
- From the Opera House Hotel by Car:
- Head northwest on E. 149th St. toward Bergen Ave.
- Turn right onto River Ave.
- Continue straight to stay on River Ave.
- Yankee Stadium will be on the left side
- From the Opera House Hotel by Subway:
- Walk northwest on E. 149th St. toward Bergen Ave. (2-minute walk)
- Enter the 3 Av - 149 St. subway station
- Get on the #2 subway, Flatbush Ave - Bronx College
- Get off at the 149 St. - Grand Concourse stop (1 stop away)
- Transfer to the #4 subway toward Woodlawn
- Get off at the 161 St. - Yankee Stadium stop (1 stop away)